War Zone Octarius: Book 2 – Critical Mass
From the ashes of Octarius a victor will emerge, tempered in the bloodiest conflict seen in millennia, but who will it be? The Tyranids pit their finest strategic mind, the Swarmlord, against the uncompromising brutality of the Overfiend of Octarius, all while Imperial systems battle to contain the overflowing carnage.
In this 96-page hardback book, you'll find:
– The gripping conclusion to the story of War Zone Octarius, with consequences that will ripple through the galaxy for centuries to come.
– Beautiful maps and artwork accompanying the in-depth lore sections, featuring the defence of Sigma-Ulstari, the assault on Octarius, and an unexpected attack from forces who revel in the carnage
– An exciting new grand campaign system featuring branching mission trees, impromptu alliances, progressive victory bonuses, and much more
– A bounty of Crusade content including unique Relics and advancements for your units to reflect your Crusade force's participation in this sprawling war
– Expanded rules for Orks armies, including a codex supplement for the Blood Axes clan, the Speed Mob Army of Renown, and the return of Looted Vehicles
– Rules for using Astra Cartographica Rogue Traders and their Voidsmen crew in games of Warhammer 40,000, including their own Crusade armies
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this book.
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Only registered customers can write reviews for products. If you have an account with us please log in to it, if you do not create a free account and write a review.