The Gorechosen of Dromm offer a ritualistic approach to the violent worship of Khorne. The warband claims blood tithe tokens by dealing and suffering damage throughout the battle, then expends them to fuel powerful abilities – such as Dromm's unique Enrage action, which can send friend and foe charging across the Nethermaze in a frenzy. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set includes:
- 3x push-fit Gorechosen of Dromm miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in bloody red plastic to stand out even when unpainted.
- 3x double-sided fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Skullgrinder Herax, the Gorehulk, and Dromm, Wounder of Worlds.
- A further 66 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze, including:
– 12x Gorechosen of Dromm objective cards
– 10x Gorechosen of Dromm upgrade cards
– 10x Gorechosen of Dromm gambit cards (includes 3x Domain card)
– 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband (includes 1x Map card and 1x Domain card)
– 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband (includes 2x Domain cards)
– 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
– 1x Gorechosen of Dromm Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
– 1x cover card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.